Decode from Base64 to String Converter
Convert base64 encoded text to plain text easily.
From Base64 to String Decoder Online Tool
How to convert Base64 Encoded to Text Online?
- Enter the already encoded string/text in Input area. You can also upload a file.
- Click on Show Output button to generate desired decoded string.
What is base64 encoded?
Base64 is a group of binary-to-text encoding schemes that represent binary data in an ASCII string format by translating it into a radix-64 representation.
- decode URL for use as a HTTP parameter
- decode character strings.
- parse inline binary files to avoid depending on external files.
I ♥ TextCompare