SQL Output Options
|First Parse CSV File|
Rate The Result
Free Online CSV to SQL Converter Tool
How to convert CSV files to SQL File?
Using this free web tool, you can easily convert your CSV data to SQL file.
- First input the data using copy pasting data directly or uploading file or pasting a direct file URL in respective tabs.
- You can set csv parsing options depending on your content.
- Click Parse
- You can also do some data transformation, change output options as per your need.
- Choose between Insert/Update or Delete statements.
- If everything is correct then use Save button to download CSV file or Copy to Clipboard which you paste in your editor.
What file formats does this CSV to SQL converter support?
This tool supports almost any text file with a common delimiter to separate values. Make sure to input parse options correctly.
For URL input, the server must have
Access-Control-Allow-Origin header set to all.
What about my data?
This is a web based tool. All data extraction/conversion is done in the browser itself. Nothing is uploaded to our server if you are only comparing.
However, if you want to share results with others, you must choose to save the result. (Feature under development)
You'll be given a unique URL for your result & your result will be viewable to anyone with that unique URL.